COVID 19 PRECAUTION NOTICE
Refered 2 Clean has been trusted to care for your homes and families for over 15 years.
We recognize the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing and our highest priority is the health and well-being of all customers and employees. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the recommendations that have been made to all of our loyal employees.
• Stay home if you’re exhibiting symptoms of the virus.
• Do not clean homes if anyone in the home is sick or showing flu-like symptoms.
• Team members will wear gloves, masks, and shoe protection.
• Disinfect cleaning equipment daily.
• Disinfect the interior of vehicles daily.
• Wash cleaning cloths daily with detergent and water, along with a disinfectant solution.
We realize this is an uncertain time for everyone’s health, but rest assured, we at Beyond Property Care are doing all we can to help stop the spread of these germs one-house cleaning at a time!
The health and welfare of our clients and staff is always a top priority.
• Our teams wear disposable gloves and shoe covers while in homes.
• All cleaning cloths are switched out between homes and thoroughly laundered each night.
• Our vacuums and vacuum attachments, cleaning tools, and buckets are disinfected between homes and each night.
• Our teams are provided with antibacterial hand sanitizer between homes. Also, all interior surfaces of the teams’ cars are disinfected each evening.
• In your home, our team disinfects light switches, doorknobs, telephones, all bathroom surfaces, and other commonly touched areas with our EPA registered disinfectant.
• Our crews are following proper guidelines on workplace preparedness and employee safety, including ensuring a clean and hygienic workplace.
• If someone is sick or has been sick in your home, please notify our office in advance of your service so our team members can take appropriate safety measures.
• Keep in mind, many viruses can live on hard surfaces for 48-72 hours, so between visits, disinfect “high-touch” surfaces regularly using a household disinfectant.
• As the spread of the Coronavirus is a developing situation, we continue to provide the best service possible, while ensuring the safety of our staff.
Together as a team, we’ll keep your home clean and stop the spread of germs.
Follow these tips from the CDC to help prevent the spread of the seasonal flu and respiratory diseases like Coronavirus (COVID-19):
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Referred2Clean is actively following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and will refine and update cleaning procedures, as needed, as we continue to learn more about Coronavirus and how it’s spread.
Let us use our years of experience, skilled employees, and advanced procedures to ensure a clean and healthy environment for your employees, customers and guests.
About Our Company
Refered 2 clean, is dedicated to providing exceptional residential cleaning, delivering friendly, meticulous service to every client. We take care of all your cleaning needs.
We started 15 years ago, and we were able to grow our company relying only on one important ethical rule “Your trust is our business.” This principal changed the way we do business and our customers couldn’t make it any easier to pick a name for our company than (Referred 2 clean) That’s our passion and that is what we do best, “We Clean Houses”.
- One-off, weekly or fortnightly visits
- Vetted & background-checked cleaners
- Online booking and payment
- Keep the same cleaner for every visit
- All cleaning materials and equipment
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Reasons to Choose Us
Behind our commitment to excellence are few key attributes that define who we are and what makes us different from any other.
We hold a successful track record of satisfying our customers and getting back their bond money.
We use the most excellent quality tools and equipment to get all the dust and dirt out of your premises.
We Offer Free In-Home Estimates, So Why Wait?
Ready for a cleaner facility
When it comes to gauging a complete and effective cleaning and sanitation solution, from a cost perspective, it is important to ensure the accuracy of all costs involved.
This cost calculator is provided to clients to assist you in establishing the estimated cleaning cost for your company: